RS Recruitment Services is assisting a large organisation in the FMCG industry to recruit an INTERNAL AUDITOR to be based at their offices in the northern suburbs of DURBAN – up to R25 000ctc, including benefits.
OUR CLIENT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY DOING BUSINESS IN KZN FOR OVER THREE GENERATIONS AND HAS GROWN INTO AN ORGANISATION THAT NOW EMPLOY MORE THAN 1 000 PEOPLE.
Overall Purpose of the Position
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- B – Tech / B. Com.
- Internal Audit SAP an advantage.
- Studying towards IIA, an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Thorough understanding of the management of risk and regulatory requirements in the retail industry.
- Exposure to risk modelling, essential.
- Good knowledge of the Companies Act.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong reporting and writing skills.
- Prepared to travel to Zululand on a weekly basis.
- Prepared to work over weekends on the odd occasion.
- Experience with SIGMA software, an advantage
Key responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle.
- Develop monthly and annual plans.
- Oversee business risk and safety compliance.
- Reviewing processes and procedures and identifying gaps and offering recommendations and solutions.
- Evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Chair the Risk Committee.
- Prepare and present reports.
- Up to R25 000ctc.
- Benefits include 50% medical aid and 7% provident fund, after probation.
- A quarterly incentive of 25% on basic salary based on store performance, (after employed for a full quarter).
Please, only apply if you feel you meet the criteria for this position:
- Send your CV in MS Word format.
- Please also include a head and shoulders photo of yourself, if this is not included in your CV.
- Complete the Application Form which may be sent to you.
- Once your application has been returned, you will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.
If we have not contacted you during the next two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.