WE WILL CONSTRUCT YOUR CV FOR YOU
PLUS YOU HAVE FULL ACCESS TO ALL OUR WEBINARS AND MANUALS TO UPSKILL YOURSELF AS YOU PREPARE FOR THE JOB MARKET
FOR THIS SMALL INVESTMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE-
- The benefit of our knowledge and expertise to help you prepare for the job market.
- We will construct your CV for you by applying everything contained in our training webinar.
- We will assist you to customise your new CV for your next job application.
- Exclusive access to all the webinars to view at a time that suits you.
- Access, for up to 3 months, to all manuals that cover everything contained in the webinars.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO IN THE SERIES OF 4 WEBINARS –
- A better understanding of why we experience the various emotions associated with job loss.
- Practical ways to deal with this stress
- And, super important, know what steps to take, to move forward after job loss.
- A customised CV that gets the attention it deserves and increases your chances of being invited for interviews. Recruiters/Hiring Managers probably spend no more than 5 to 10 seconds looking at your CV,
- so that is all the time you have, to get their full attention.
- Put together a powerful portfolio of evidence to further substantiate why you are the right person for the job and to leave a lasting impression after an interview.
- Identifying potential employers and jobs, even those that may not be advertised, by direct networking.
- Create a LinkedIn profile that attracts attention and then do successful networking via LinkedIn.
- Prepare yourself thoroughly to excel in all types of job interviews, including face-to-face, online, telephonic, panel and that all-important 2nd interview.
WORK SEARCH GROUP
Please join our Work Search Group on our Facebook page to tell us about your successes and challenges in the job market, so that we can inspire, encourage and support one another during the work search process.
CUSTOMISING A CV TO LAND JOB INTERVIEWS
Hayley Bevis, “The first time I used a customised CV, designed by RS Recruitment & Training, I was invited for an interview and was offered the position of Receptionist / Administrator at Kantey and Templer Consulting Engineers.”
EXCELLING IN INTERVIEWS
Videsh Indurjeeth (CA), Financial Director, Ndumu Investments, “RS Recruitment & Training aided me to develop vital interview skills. I went for the interview for the position of Group Financial Manager in the morning and that same afternoon, I received a job offer.”
NETWORKING TO DISCOVER OPPORTUNITIES THAT ARE NOT ADVERTISED
Thomas Ngoma, Internal Sales & Supervisor, “Even during the lockdown, my networking has resulted in interest in my skills and experience by two organisations in my industry, who did not advertise any positions, and one of them, a large national steel company, has invited me for an interview.”
EXCELLING IN INTERVIEWS
Melissa Stork, “RS Recruitment & Training enabled me to prepare and deal with my job interview with confidence and success. As a result I was successful for the position of Accounting Clerk at Spar DC.”
SIGN UP TODAY
Sign up for one, or all of our informative Webinars and change your life today