- Excellent Knowledge of build tools
- Experience in frontend frameworks (VueJS/React)
- Extensive Experience in programming
- Know how to ‘Google’ for solutions to challenges
- Version Control (GIT)
- Command line experience
- Apache/Nginx (Web Servers)
- Webpack build tools
Extra knowledge/ experience – an Advantage:
- Backend Experience (PHP/.NET/NodeJS)
- React Native/Nativescript/Cordova experience
- Backend Framework Experience (Laravel/Lumen)
- Development for platforms such as Mobile Websites, PWA’s, Native Applications etc.
- Extensive Planning & Conceptualization of project requirements.
- Managing your own deadlines & assigned tasks
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with other creative leads and project managers to develop functional web projects for a wide variety of online projects.
- Actively contributing to brainstorms and conceptual meetings.
- Working independently as well as within a team, taking a project from concept to completion.
- Working on more than one project and having to manage your own deadlines.
Negotiable based on Knowledge, skills & experience.
Please, only apply if you meet all the criteria for this position.
- Send your CV in MS Word format.
- Include a head and shoulders photo of yourself.
- Complete the application form which may be sent to you.
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.