RS Recruitment Services is assisting an Engineering Company, based in Prospecton, Durban to source a TECHNICAL SALES EXECUTIVE.
Purpose of the position: In this position, you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities to grow the business with existing and new customers. Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.
Applicants should be/have the following:
- Senior certificate (Matric/grade 12)
- A Technical qualification and/or experience related to the process industry
- Process Instrumentation & Control qualification or experience – an advantage
- Control Valve & Safety Valve knowledge and experience – an advantage
- Experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Hunter” sales profile, i.e. the ability to seek out and win new business
- The ability and desire to sell, capability to flourish in a competitive market and able to cope with rejection
- Computer literacy with excellent knowledge of MS Office and good numeracy skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, a second language – an advantage
- Ability to travel as and when required.
- Valid Unendorsed Driver’s License
Key Performance Areas/Responsibilities:
- Develop excellent working/business relationships with existing customers to grow the business
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Build networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists
- Listen and draw out the concerns/problems of others to identify possible solutions
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with existing and potential clients
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products/services
- Prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects
- Achieving Sales Goals
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the company
- Producing quotes/tenders
- Negotiate and close deals; handle complaints or objections
Basic salary negotiable plus company benefits and company vehicle
Plus, generous commission scheme
Please, only apply if you feel you meet the criteria for this position.
- Send your CV in MS Word format.
- Please also include a head and shoulders photo of yourself (if not included in your CV).
- Complete the Application Form which may be sent to you.
Once completed application form is received by us, only then, if shortlisted, will you be contacted