RS Recruitment Services is assisting a large FMCG company to recruit a SECRETARY/PA to be based in PINETOWN.
Purpose of position:
- To provide a secretarial and support function to the Sales Manager, IT Executive and his team.
Applicants should be/have the following:
- Matric certificate.
- Tertiary diploma/certificate: Secretarial/office management.
- At least 3 years of experience as a receptionist/PA.
- Knowledge of IT Support/Helpdesk – an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP (creation of purchase orders) – an advantage.
- Advanced level computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), outlook.
- Possess excellent organisational and ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills, well spoken, fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Ability to take accurate notes/message and typing up of those notes.
- Must have impeccable telephonic and email skills.
- Experience with itinerary planning – booking of flights, car hire etc.
- Well-presented and neat at all times.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
Responsibilities – but not limited to:
- Secretarial & PA duties to IT and Category Managers as well as administrative functions to their teams.
- Manage IT and Category manager’s diaries (5 people)
- Assist with administration matters
- Schedule appointments and manage diaries effectively and efficiently
- Co-ordinate and book all travel arrangements
- Handle all incoming calls, e-mails and channel to the relevant person
- Create purchase orders on SAP and follow up on payments from finance
- Manage and update the supplier database for all Category Managers
- Liaison with customers within central office and retail
- Meeting and interacting in a friendly manner with clients.
- AD hoc office duties.
- R15 000ctc depending on qualifications and experience.
Please, only apply if you meet all the criteria for this position.
- Send your CV in MS Word format.
- Include a head and shoulders photo of yourself.
- Complete the application form which may be sent to you.
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful