RS Recruitment Services is assisting a rapidly expanding IT HARDWARE SALES COMPANY, to recruit an entry level SALES ADMINISTRATOR for their branch in WESTVILLE.
OUR CLIENT IS AN ESTABLISHED COMPUTER REFURBISHER. OPERATING OUT OF DURBAN, THEY HAVE BEEN PROVIDING QUALITY REFURBISHED PC’S TO THE AFRICAN MARKET SINCE 2002.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Matric certificate.
- Qualification in Sales/Marketing – an advantage.
- Ideally suited to a new job seeker/graduate with plenty opportunities for growth within the company
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, outlook and email etiquette).
- Ideally must have an interest/passion for anything IT related.
- Well presented with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Must be willing to learn, well organised and pay attention to detail.
- Preferably have an outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to deal with walk-in, telephone and electronic inquiries.
- Strong telephone etiquette and have good administration skills.
- Must be able to fit into the company environment and culture.
Primary Functions for this position (include but are not limited to):
- Customer and Sales Representative internal office support.
- Telesales and Pricing, Material and Stock Sourcing.
- Creating and maintaining orders, Prepare quotations on a variety of products.
- Assist customers and resolve customer complaints and queries.
- Assist with deliveries or collections as required, using company vehicle.
- Provide an internal support function to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist Branch Manager with all administration, reporting and ad-hoc tasks as required
- General Office Support – Quotes, orders, minor work orders, assist with ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
R5 000 to R6 000 ctc neg – depending on experience and qualifications.
To apply, please:
- Send you CV in MS Word format.
- Please also include a head and shoulders photo of yourself.
- Complete the application form which may be sent to you.
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful