RS Recruitment Services are assisting a well-established organization in the MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY, to source a LAB TECHNICIAN To join their team based in DURBAN.
- Matric certificate
- National Diploma, Analytical Chemistry or Chemical Engineering – an advantage
- At least 2-3 years laboratory work experience
- Experience in the manufacture of printing ink – an advantage
- Must be computer literate – MS Office, outlook etc.
- Quality Control understanding and experience
- Must have knowledge and understanding of various types of inks – an advantage
- Ability to learn and understand the materials used
- Accurate information gathering and analysis
- Knowledge of the Health and Safety requirements (ISO 14001, IATF16949 etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Lab technician to work with Energy Cured Inks
- To carry Quality Control and ensure correct procedures are followed
- Do colour matching as required
- Performing activities as per laboratory testing schedule
- Laboratory trials of Raw Materials (PGM), In-Process & Finished Products
- Inform Quality Management of any changes, improvements and/or creation of new documentation
- Updating reports on the laboratory system (test results etc.)
- Trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Calibration and maintenance of test equipment
- Maintaining laboratory records
- Ordering of laboratory chemicals, consumables, and raw material
R10 000 to R12 000ctc
Please, only apply if you feel you meet the criteria for this position.
- Send your CV in MS Word format.
- Please also include a head and shoulders photo of yourself (if not included in your CV).
- Complete the Application Form which may be sent to you.
- Once completed application form is received by us, only then, if shortlisted, will you be contacted.