RS Recruitment Services is assisting a rapidly expanding IT HARDWARE SALES COMPANY, to recruit an INTERNAL SALESPERSON for their branch in CAPE TOWN.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Matric certificate.
- Qualification in Sales/Marketing – an advantage.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an IT sales and marketing environment – an advantage.
- Internal sales experience – an advantage.
- Must be able to up-sell and cross-sell to clients.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, outlook and email etiquette) and Numeracy skills.
- Well presented with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Afrikaans.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Must be willing to learn and pay attention to detail.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and able to deal with walk-in, telephone and electronic inquiries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
- Strong telephone etiquette and have good administration skills.
- Must be able to fit into the company environment and culture.
Primary Functions for this position (include but are not limited to):
- Internal Customer Sales, Telesales and Pricing, Material and Stock Sourcing.
- Creating and maintaining orders, Prepare quotations on a variety of products.
- Assist customers and resolve customer complaints and queries.
- Provide an internal support function to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist with deliveries or collections as required, using company vehicle.
- Control and Manage – external leads (prospective clients), leads generated by web, internal leads, referral leads.
- Assist Branch Manager with all administration, reporting and ad-hoc tasks as required
- General Office Support – Quotes, orders, minor work orders, assist with ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- R6 000 to R8000 ctc neg – depending on experience and qualifications.
- Commission on sales (5% of GP).
To apply, please:
- Send you CV in MS Word format.
- Please also include a head and shoulders photo of yourself.
- Complete the application form which may be sent to you.
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful