RS Recruitment Services is assisting a large organisation to recruit a HOTEL DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST to be based at their head office in Port Shepstone.
Purpose of the position: Responsible for the data mining, analysis, recommendation and execution of online marketing strategies to maximize occupancy for our rental resorts. Use a mix of innovative, creative and tech- savvy approaches to identify trends before they peak, and use those insights to inform marketing, promotional and channel development strategies. Ultimately to recommend and drive the most optimal channel distribution strategies and campaigns for the various resorts in the Group.
Applicants should be/have the following:
- Matric certificate
- Relevant Marketing qualifications or experience essential
- 5 Years relevant working experience
- Firm grasp of the various digital touch points, as well as web and multimedia savvy
- Strong numerical and Excel skills essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take the lead across multiple digital marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, paid social and OTAs (Online Travel Agencies)
- Stay current on existing and emerging digital and OTA channel technologies, providers and trends
- Establish working relationships with all OTA and other distribution companies’ Sales Managers/Reps
- Combine multiple marketing channels and platforms into strategically aligned actionable plans
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to drive campaigns across various platforms and channels
- Optimise campaigns using appropriate packages and promotions that maximise occupancy
- Collaborate with marketing and web developers to ensure the resorts websites are optimized
- Monitor, measure, and analyse digital campaign performance metrics
- R20 000 ctc negotiable for the right person.
- Provident Fund, Medical Aid plus other benefits.
Please, only apply if you feel you meet the criteria for this position.
- Send your CV in MS Word format.
- Please also include a head and shoulders photo of yourself (if not included in your CV).
- Complete the Application Form which may be sent to you.
- Once completed application form is received by us, only then, if shortlisted, will you be contacted.