RS Recruitment Services is assisting a large organisation to recruit a GROUP FINANCE EXECUTIVE to be based at their head office in Port Shepstone.
Purpose of the position: As the Group Financial Executive your primary responsibility will be the planning, implementation and managing all the finance activities of the Group, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
Applicants should be/have the following:
- Matric certificate
- At least a BCom degree in Accounting or Finance.
- A postgraduate qualification and/or Chartered Accountant (South Africa) qualification – an advantage.
- At least 10 years’ relevant senior management experience in the finance industry as well as managing of an accounts team / department.
- Financial experience in either the banking/Investment or hospitality industries – an advantage.
- Generic management competencies, including strategic capability and leadership, project management, people management and empowerment and financial management.
- Knowledge of all finance legislation, other statutory requirements and good governance.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and Pastel
Personal attributes: Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation, excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses. A high level of integrity and dependability is required, with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Competencies: Technical Capability • Business Acumen • Strategic Thinking • Customer/Client Focus • Leadership • Teamwork • Commitment • Communication.
Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
- As part of the executive management team, you will interact with various members within the group, both senior and junior. Your duties will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the Directors and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, as well as overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting required
- Accountable for administrative, financial, and risk management operations
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders Reviewing all formal finance related controls & procedures
- R70k to R80k negotiable for the right person.
- Provident Fund, Medical Aid plus other benefits.
Please, only apply if you feel you meet the criteria for this position.
- Send your CV in MS Word format.
- Please also include a head and shoulders photo of yourself (if not included in your CV).
- Complete the Application Form which may be sent to you.
- Once completed application form is received by us, only then, if shortlisted, will you be contacted.