RS Recruitment Services is assisting a FINANCIAL COLLECTION SOLUTIONS PROVIDER to recruit a BRANCH MANAGER for their WINDHOEK branch in NAMIBIA.
Purpose of the position: We are looking for a self-motivated focused and driven Namibian citizen with financial acumen and an energetic approach to establishing a strong footprint and presence through effective branch management. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
Applicants should have/be the following:
- Open to Namibian Citizens with management experience only
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- Business management / Sales and /or Marketing Degree or Diploma – an advantage
- Must have a minimum of 5 Years’ experience in a sales and marketing management environment
- A banking/financial background – an advantage
- Must have B2B and outbound sales experience
- Knowledge of payment gateway technologies and solutions
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in a sales and marketing management environment
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills, Results driven and customer focused
- Good computer Literacy – MS Office (including Advanced Excel) and Outlook.
- Management, leadership and supervisory skills, combined with strong planning and organisational skills and the ability to train and motivate staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a result driven Branch Manager to be responsible for the overall branch management.
- Duties will include but are not limited to, client relations, driving sales, aggressive marketing of the company’s products, providing regular reports to head office, managing a sales team and performing branch administration functions including attendance at industry body meetings.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Remuneration: R25 000 to R35 000 – negotiable depending on qualifications & experience.
- Plus, large company benefits – Medical Aid, Provident fund and cell phone allowance.
Please, only apply if you meet all the criteria for this position.
- Send your CV in MS Word format.
- Include a head and shoulders photo of yourself.
- Complete the application form which may be sent to you.
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.