RS Recruitment Services is assisting a large Farming company based in Zululand, Kzn to source an Accountant (CA).
Applicants should have/be the following:
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate.
- Relevant Bachelor of Commerce Accounting degree
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with completed articles.
- Reconciliations of accounts payable and banking recon experience.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ Accounting experience (similar environment-an advantage).
- Good computer Literacy – MS Office (Excel proficient) and Outlook.
- Must have Pastel accounting software knowledge and experience.
- Must have good communication skills in English and Afrikaans – both written and verbal.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Capable of working independently as well as being part of a team
- Ability to be proactive, Reliability and integrity, Deadline and results driven.
- Must be willing to re-locate if not from the area (housing and company vehicle provided).
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Debtors & Creditors Reconciliations, Reconciliations of accounts payable
- Management accounts up to at least trial balance
- Assist in managing the month end process to support the preparation of efficient, accurate results
- Further analysis of monthly financial results, including variance analysis
- Monitoring financial controls around income and costs
- Assist in the preparation of and revisions to the budget
- Assist with online banking, office admin and ad hoc special projects
- Drive continuous improvement in the Finance Department
- Remuneration: R350k to R480k pa negotiable, depending on qualifications & experience.
- Housing and Company car provided plus provident fund.
Please, only apply if you meet all the criteria for this position.
- Send your CV in MS Word format.
- Include a head and shoulders photo of yourself.
- Complete the application form which may be sent to you.
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.